- Algae Control
- Arowana Products
- Bacterial Products
- Betta Products
- Black Water Products
- Cichlid Products
- Discus Products
- Fish Foods
- Fish Health
- Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish Products
- Freshwater Conditioners
- Goldfish Products
- In-Store Products (Professional Use Only)
- Maintenance Products
- Planted Aquarium Products
- Reef & Marine
- Salt & Freshwater Conditioners
- Saltwater Conditioners
- Test Strips
- Turtle, Reptile & Amphibian Products
- Water Cycling & Conditioning Kits
MICROBE-LIFT / Herbal Bacterial Disease Treatment (Arowana Fish)
Provides a chemical-free treatment effective against bacterial diseases including:
- Bacterial dropsy
- Bulging eyes
- Milky skin
- Mouth rot
- Fin/tail rot
- Raised scales
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbal Bacterial Disease Treatment for Arowana is a unique, herbal, immune-enhancing stimulant, which reduces bacterial and fungal infections.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbal Bacterial Disease Treatment for Arowana will help boost the natural immune system of the fish with no risk of building up future resistance as can occur when antibiotics are used.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbal Bacterial Disease Treatment for Arowana will help to drive pathogenic bacteria off the fish, and, without a host, ultimately the bacteria will die.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbal Bacterial Disease Treatment for Arowana stimulates and accelerates regeneration of damaged tissue until no trace of the wound remains.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbal Bacterial Disease Treatment for Arowana has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
- 4 fl. oz. Treats 59 gal. (223 L) for 10 days
- 8 fl. oz. Treats 118 gal. (447 L) for 10 days
- 16 fl. oz. Treats 236 gal. (893 L) for 10 days
- 64 fl. oz. Treats 947 gal. (3,585 L) for 10 days
- Do not use with any other medications or treatments.
- Do not use with any algaecides or copper based products.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish, and may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.
- Shake thoroughly prior to use.
- Remove any carbon and/or zeolite from filters.
- Keep biological filters operational.
- Add 1 mL of MICROBE-LIFT/Herbal Bacterial Disease Treatment for Arowana per 5 gal. (19 L) daily for 10 days, or add 1 tsp. (5 mL) per 25 gal. (95 L) daily for 10 days.
- In severe cases, a longer treatment period may be required until visible results are achieved.
Dosage (New Introduction)
- When adding new fish to a quarantine or aquarium tank, alternate adding MICROBE-LIFT/Herbal Bacterial Disease Treatment for Arowana and MICROBE-LIFT/Herbal Parasitic Disease Treatment for Arowana at the standard dosage, 12 hours apart, until 2 doses of each product have been added. This will act as an immune system stimulant and destressant.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Herbal Bacterial Disease Treatment for Arowana is safe for all aquatic life.
- It is a great aid to use when acclimating fish to a new environment.