- Algae Control
- Arowana Products
- Bacterial Products
- Betta Products
- Black Water Products
- Cichlid Products
- Discus Products
- Fish Foods
- Fish Health
- Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish Products
- Freshwater Conditioners
- Goldfish Products
- In-Store Products (Professional Use Only)
- Maintenance Products
- Planted Aquarium Products
- Reef & Marine
- Salt & Freshwater Conditioners
- Saltwater Conditioners
- Test Strips
- Turtle, Reptile & Amphibian Products
- Water Cycling & Conditioning Kits
MICROBE-LIFT / Beginner Betta Care
A unique All-in-One formulation for Betta which have special requirements due to their delicate/exotic long flowing finnage and water requirements.
MICROBE-LIFT/Beginner Betta Care has been specially formulated for Betta contained in small bowl environments.
Conditions Betta water to protect and maintain delicate fins and skin.
- Provides soothing topical emollients and slime coat conditioners.
- Supplies essential electrolytes.
- Neutralizes chlorine, chloramines, ammonia and heavy metals.
It is not formulated to treat or cure any particular disease.
- Slime coat conditioners
- Emollients for fin and skin conditioning.
- 2 fl. oz. (59 mL.) (CAREB02) Treats 12 gal. (45 L.)
Ecological Laboratories, Inc. has developed a complete line of both freshwater and saltwater aquarium products under the MICROBE-LIFT name. Each is a concentrated formula designed to supplement or replenish specific components necessary for a healthy aquarium environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For aquarium use only
- Follow directions carefully
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish but may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.
- Shake Well Before Using
- Add one capful (5 mL.) to 1 qal. (3.8 L.) of tap water.
- Do a 50% water change weekly.
- Use with initial bowl set up, water changes and as weekly maintenance.