- Algae Control
- Arowana Products
- Bacterial Products
- Betta Products
- Black Water Products
- Cichlid Products
- Discus Products
- Fish Foods
- Fish Health
- Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish Products
- Freshwater Conditioners
- Goldfish Products
- In-Store Products (Professional Use Only)
- Maintenance Products
- Planted Aquarium Products
- Reef & Marine
- Salt & Freshwater Conditioners
- Saltwater Conditioners
- Test Strips
- Turtle, Reptile & Amphibian Products
- Water Cycling & Conditioning Kits
MICROBE-LIFT / 6.5 pH Buffer / Stabilizer
Sets Freshwater at a pH of 6.5
- Tap Water
- Tank Water
- Change Water
Treats up to 3,629 gal. (13,735 L.)
- Contains a proprietary blend of four sodium and potassium salts.
- Rasboras Fish.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Avoid inhaling powder-dust.
- 8.8 oz. (250 g.) (PH6.5SM) Treats up to 500 gal. (1,890 L.)
- 17.6 oz. (500 g.) (PH6.5MD) Treats up to 1,000 gal. (3,780 L.)
- 64 oz. (4 lb.) (PH6.5LG) Treats up to 3,628 gal. (13,714 L.)
- The primary functions of pH Buffers are to resist pH-Drop (acidification), and to hold the pH at a given target pH.
- To lower the pH and hold it at 6.5:
- Add 1 scoopful (5 grams) of this buffer / 10 Gal. (37.8 L).
- To raise the pH and hold it at 6.5:
- First adjust pH to 6.5 with an increaser (MICROBE-LIFT/pH Increase) and then add 1 scoopful (5 grams) of this buffer/10 Gal. (37.8 L). Check your pH regularly and add Buffer when needed.
- Note: Pre-dissolve buffer in a small amount of bottled or dechlorinated tap water and introduce to your aquarium.
* A scoop is enclosed for your convenience.