- Algae Control
- Arowana Products
- Bacterial Products
- Betta Products
- Black Water Products
- Cichlid Products
- Discus Products
- Fish Foods
- Fish Health
- Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish Products
- Freshwater Conditioners
- Goldfish Products
- In-Store Products (Professional Use Only)
- Maintenance Products
- Planted Aquarium Products
- Reef & Marine
- Salt & Freshwater Conditioners
- Saltwater Conditioners
- Test Strips
- Turtle, Reptile & Amphibian Products
- Water Cycling & Conditioning Kits
MICROBE-LIFT / Ich-Out
The safest and most effective treatment for "ich" and many other protozoan-caused diseases in aquarium fish (e.g. those diseases caused by Ichthyophthirius, Cryptocaryon, Costia, Trichodina, Chilodonella, Oodinium and Amyloodinium).
MICROBE-LIFT/Ich-Out is also an effective treatment for fungal infections of aquarium fish.
- Treats "ich" diseases in freshwater and saltwater
- Safe for use on most scaleless fish and tetras
When used as directed MICROBE-LIFT/Ich-Out will not harm biological filtration and is generally recognized as safe for use on scaleless catfish, tetras and loaches. As with all treatments, the prompt use of MICROBE-LIFT/Ich-Out will help insure a complete recovery of the diseased fish. MICROBE-LIFT/Ich-Out is a powerful treatment and may not be tolerated by fish that are heavily traumatized by their disease.
Observation of the diseased fish before and during treatment is required so that appropriate water changes and retreatments may done as necessary.
- Formaldehyde (<5%)
- Methanol (<2%)
- Malachite Green Chloride (<0.1%).
To treat the protozoan diseases of freshwater and saltwater fish commonly called "ich". In freshwater, the disease is caused by Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, and in saltwater the disease is caused by Cryptocaryon irritans. The signs of both diseases is the presence of small white cysts that appear as raised spots that resemble salt crystals on the body and fins of the diseased fish.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (ICHA04) Treats up to 240 gal. (908 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (ICHA08) Treats up to 480 gal. (1,817 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (ICHA16) Treats up to 960 gal. (3,633 L.)
- 64 fl. oz. (1.893 L.) (ICHA64) Treats up to 3,840 gal. (14,535 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (ICHAG1) Treats up to 7,680 gal. (29,071 L.)
Cautions & Contraindications
- Do not use with permanganate-based treatments.
- Do not use with any other medications or treatments.
- Observe fish closely during the course of the treatment and perform massive water changes, as needed, if signs of severe stress (e.g. rapid respiration, "piping" at the surface) are noted.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Ich-Out will permanently stain the silicone sealant in aquariums.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Ich-Out may be harmful to some invertebrates and may not be safe in aquarium in which invertebrate animals are present.
- MICROBE-LIFT/Ich-Out is not safe for use with mormyrids (elephant-nose fish and their relatives).
- Not recommended for use with invertebrates
- For skin contact, wash affected area with soap and water.
- If swallowed rinse mouth with an alcohol-based mouth wash, followed by rinsing with water; call a physician immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children
This product is intended for use with all aquarium fish. Not for use with fish intended for human consumption. This is not an economic poison and is not intended for use as such.