- Algae Control
- Arowana Products
- Bacterial Products
- Betta Products
- Black Water Products
- Cichlid Products
- Discus Products
- Fish Foods
- Fish Health
- Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish Products
- Freshwater Conditioners
- Goldfish Products
- In-Store Products (Professional Use Only)
- Maintenance Products
- Planted Aquarium Products
- Reef & Marine
- Salt & Freshwater Conditioners
- Saltwater Conditioners
- Test Strips
- Turtle, Reptile & Amphibian Products
- Water Cycling & Conditioning Kits
MICROBE-LIFT / Lice & Anchor Worm
Treats the conditions caused by Lice and Anchorworm.
For the treatment of conditions caused by:
- Fish Lice (Argulus)
- Anchor Worm (Lerea)
If used with MICROBE-LIFT/Restore the treatment is even more effective.
- Aqueous Solution of N-cyclopropyl- 1, 3, 5- triazine- 2, 4, 6- triamine (cyromazine)
Cautions & Contraindications
- Safe for use with all ornamental aquarium fish, reptiles, amphibians and mollusks.
- It must NOT be used where crayfish and other crustaceans are being cultured.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption.
- This is not a medication or economic poison and is not intended for use as such.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (LAW04) Treats up to 480 gal. (1,817 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (LAW08) Treats up to 960 gal. (3,633 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (LAW16) Treats up to 1,920 gal. (7,268 L.)
- 64 fl. oz. (1.893 L.) (LAW64) Treats up to 7,680 gal. (29,071 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (LAWG1) Treats up to 15,360 gal. (58,144L.)
This product is intended for use with all ornamental aquarium fish.
- Shake Well Before Using
- Add 1 tsp. (5 mL) per 20 gal. (76 L). or 1 fl. oz. per 120 gal. (454 L.).
- Prior to the initial use of MICROBE-LIFT/Lice & Anchor Worm, a partial water change of 20% is recommended.
- This will remove pollutants and reduce the number of water borne pathogens.
- For best results three treatments, one week apart, should be performed with water changes prior to each retreatment.