- Algae Control
- Arowana Products
- Bacterial Products
- Betta Products
- Black Water Products
- Cichlid Products
- Discus Products
- Fish Foods
- Fish Health
- Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish Products
- Freshwater Conditioners
- Goldfish Products
- In-Store Products (Professional Use Only)
- Maintenance Products
- Planted Aquarium Products
- Reef & Marine
- Salt & Freshwater Conditioners
- Saltwater Conditioners
- Test Strips
- Turtle, Reptile & Amphibian Products
- Water Cycling & Conditioning Kits
MICROBE-LIFT / Herbtana (Freshwater)
100% Natural Expellant for Parasitic Diseases
Provides a chemical-free treatment effective against parasitic diseases including:
- White Spot (Ich)
- Flukes (gill & skin)
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is a unique, herbal, immune-enhancing stimulant, which reduces: skin flukes, gill flukes, Ich, Oodinium, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina. Parasitic infections are characterized by symptoms, such as: milky skin, flashing and heavy breathing.
Parasites are generally present on most fish at very low levels at all times. These are naturally controlled by the fish's immune system. When stress levels increase, the ability of the immune system to respond to its requirement to control the natural level of parasites is directly affected. This poor response allows parasites to increase in numbers, thus causing any of the serious above mentioned health issues in the host fish.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana supports the fish's immune system, driving off the excess parasites. Since they cannot return to the fish during treatment, the majority of the parasites will starve without a host.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is safe for all aquatic life. It is a great aid to use when acclimating fish to a new environment.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (HERBFW04) Treats up to 590 gal. (2,233 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (HERBFW08) Treats up to 1,180 gal. (4,467 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (HERBFW16) Treats up to 2,365 gal. (8,952 L.)
- 64 fl. oz. (1.893 L.) (HERBFW64) Treats up to 9,465 gal. (35,829 L.)
- Do not use with any other medications or treatments
- Do not use with any algaecides or copper based products
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water
- Keep out of reach of children
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish only, and may not be used for fish intended for human consumption.