- Algae Control
- Arowana Products
- Bacterial Products
- Betta Products
- Black Water Products
- Cichlid Products
- Discus Products
- Fish Foods
- Fish Health
- Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish Products
- Freshwater Conditioners
- Goldfish Products
- In-Store Products (Professional Use Only)
- 6.5 pH Buffer / Stabilizer
- 7.0 pH Buffer / Stabilizer
- 7.5 pH Buffer / Stabilizer
- 8.2 pH Buffer / Stabilizer
- 8.5 pH Buffer / Stabilizer
- Ammonia Remover
- Aquatic Stress Relief
- Aquatic Stress Relief Dispenser
- Artemiss (Freshwater)
- Artemiss (Reef)
- Dry Ammonia Remover with ClorAm-X
- Gravel & Substrate Cleaner
- Herbtana (Freshwater)
- Herbtana (Reef)
- KH-Booster (Carbonate Alkalinity)
- Nite Out II
- Phosphate Remover
- Special Blend
- Maintenance Products
- Planted Aquarium Products
- Reef & Marine
- Salt & Freshwater Conditioners
- Saltwater Conditioners
- Test Strips
- Turtle, Reptile & Amphibian Products
- Water Cycling & Conditioning Kits
MICROBE-LIFT / Artemiss (Freshwater)
100% Natural Expellant for Bacterial Diseases
Provides a chemical-free treatment effective against bacterial diseases including:
- Bacterial dropsy
- Bulging eyes
- Milky skin
- Fin/tail rot
- Raised scales
- Mouth rot
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss is a unique, herbal, immune-enhancing stimulant, which reduces bacterial and fungal infections.
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss will help boost the natural immune system of the fish with no risk of building up future resistance as can occur when antibiotics are used.
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss will help to drive pathogenic bacteria off the fish, and, without a host, ultimately the bacteria will die.
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss stimulates and accelerates regeneration of damaged tissue until no trace of the wound remains.
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss is safe for all aquatic life. It is a great aid to use when acclimating fish to a new environment.
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
- 1 gal. Treats 9,462 gal. (35,817 L) for 10 days
- 2.5 gal. Treats 23,655 gal. (89,543 L) for 10 days
- Do not use with any other medications or treatments, algaecides or copper based products.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish, and may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.