- Algae Control
- Arowana Products
- Bacterial Products
- Betta Products
- Black Water Products
- Cichlid Products
- Discus Products
- Fish Foods
- Fish Health
- Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish Products
- Freshwater Conditioners
- Goldfish Products
- In-Store Products (Professional Use Only)
- Maintenance Products
- Planted Aquarium Products
- Reef & Marine
- 8.2 pH Buffer / Stabilizer
- All In One Master Supplement
- Artemiss (Reef)
- Calcium Concentrate
- Chelated Iron
- Clarifier Plus
- Coralline Algae Accelerator
- Essential Minerals & Trace Elements
- Herbtana (Reef)
- Highly Concentrated Phyto-Plus A
- Highly Concentrated Phyto-Plus B
- Highly Concentrated Zoo-Plus
- Iodide & Bromide
- Magnesium Supplement
- Nano Complete
- Phyto-Plus A
- Phyto-Plus B
- Reef & Marine Starter Kit #1
- Reef & Marine Starter Kit #2
- Reef Salt
- Strontium & Molybdenum
- Vitamins & Amino Acids
- Salt & Freshwater Conditioners
- Saltwater Conditioners
- Test Strips
- Turtle, Reptile & Amphibian Products
- Water Cycling & Conditioning Kits
MICROBE-LIFT / Herbtana (Reef)
100% Natural Expellant for Parasitic Diseases
Provides a chemical-free treatment effective against parasitic diseases including:
- White Spot (Ich)
- Flukes (gill & skin)
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is a unique, herbal, immune-enhancing stimulant, which reduces: skin flukes, gill flukes, Ich, Oodinium, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina. Parasitic infections are characterized by symptoms, such as: milky skin, flashing and heavy breathing.
Parasites are generally present on most fish at very low levels at all times. These are naturally controlled by the fish's immune system. When stress levels increase, the ability of the immune system to respond to its requirement to control the natural level of parasites is directly affected. This poor response allows parasites to increase in numbers, thus causing any of the serious above mentioned health issues in the host fish.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana supports the fish's immune system, driving off the excess parasites. Since they cannot return to the fish during treatment, the majority of the parasites will starve without a host.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is safe for all aquatic life. It is a great aid to use when acclimating fish to a new environment.
- Do not use with any other medications or treatments
- Do not use with any algaecides or copper based products
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water
- Keep out of reach of children
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish only, and may not be used for fish intended for human consumption.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (HERBSW04) Treats up to 590 gal. (2,233 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (HERBSW8) Treats up to 1,180 gal. (4,467 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (HERBSW16) Treats up to 2,365 gal. (8,952 L.)
- 64 fl. oz. (1.893 L.) (HERBSW64) Treats up to 9,465 gal. (35,829 L.)
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
- Shake thoroughly prior to use.
- Switch off UV sterilizer, protein skimmer or ozone generators.
- Keep biological filters operational.
- Best results will be achieved if product is used soon after infestation is detected.
- Add 1 mL of MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana per 5 gal. (19 L) daily for 10 days
- Or add 1 tsp. (5 mL) per 25 gal. (95 L) daily for 10 days.
- In severe cases, a longer treatment period may be required until visible results are achieved.
Dosage (New Introduction):
- When adding new fish to a quarantine or aquarium tank, alternate adding MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss at the standard dosage, 12 hours apart, until 2 doses of each product have been added.
- This will act as an immune system stimulant and destressant.