Septic Tank Maintenance - Did You Know?
Here's what you should look for when purchasing septic tank additives:
Choose a product which has the full complement of organisms needed for efficient septic tank operation including aerobes, facultative and ANAEROBIC bacteria. Pick a product from a company which has a track record of successful residential and commercial applications for their product (not just a company which has a lot of marketing dollars to throw into advertising). Look for a formula that is sold through septic tank professionals who are real 'experts' when it comes to septic systems.
MICROBE-LIFT fills all of the above requirements for the right septic product for your stores to sell because:
- It is the only product available to your stores that contains aerobes, facultative and ANAEROBIC bacteria
- The manufacturer has been in business since 1976 as a prime source of commercial strength microbes and septic tank products. We are not a re-package or re-formulator of the product
- Our formula is available (under a different trade name) through over 4000 septic tank professionals (at eight to ten times the cost) and is purchased by cities, states, municipal operators, the United Nations, and an array of Fortune 500 food processors around the globe
- The MICROBE-LIFT formulation may be sold in every mainland state, even those which require additional authorization for such products
- MICROBE-LIFT is 100% adult active bacteria and does not contain yeast, bran, or other fillers, which only adds to the consumers' problems
- The MICROBE-LIFT formulation is sold (since 1976) by more than 4500 mom & pop hardware stores nationwide. The product, MICROBE-LIFT was only available in 32 oz. bottles and only calls for two turns per year at the register. Still, it has proven itself and developed a following of thousands of retailers and a cult following of satisfied customers while being higher priced than our competitors because it's the one that works!