- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / Algaway 5.4
Algaecide For Ponds - Stops Algae Growth
Control string algae!
No more green water with MICROBE-LIFT/AlgAway 5.4 Algaecide!
It stops algae growth in ponds and can be applied to areas that contain fish and plants!
Will not harm fish or live ornamental plants
- Active Ingredients: Poly(oxyethylene) (dimethylimino) ethylene (dimethylimino) ethylene dichloride: 5.40%
- Other Ingredients: 94.60%
- 8 oz. (ALGA08) Treats 2,839 gals.
- 16 oz. (ALGA16) Treats 5,678 gals.
- 32 oz. (ALGA32) Treats 11,356 gals.
- 1 gallon (ALGAGAL) Treats 45,424 gals.
- In ponds, insure that water is well aerated via waterfall, fountain or other method to prevent fish loss.
- Aeration must be continuous.
- Not safe for use with snails, shrimp and other crustaceans or mollusks.
E.P.A. Registration # 14802 - 8 - 74466
- It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- For use in self-contained ornamental ponds and fountains without any outflow.
- For small ponds with heavy algae growth, clean the excess algae off the sides and ornaments before adding MICROBE-LIFT/AlgAway 5.4.
- This will reduce the amount of decaying organic matter.
- Repeat dosage once per week for maintenance.
- Fountains, Small Ponds with goldfish and koi:
- Treat only those fountains and ponds which will have no outflow after treatment.
- High water temperatures cause more rapid natural decay of dead algae which can cause fish distress.
- If animals are present clean out excess algae as stated above or use before temperature exceeds 75°F (24°C).
|50 gallons||30 drops|
|120 gallons||2 tsp. (2 capfuls)|
|360 gallons||2 tbsp. (6 capfuls)|