- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / Ammonia Remover
MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover removes ammonia, chlorine and chloramines rapidly and completely when used as directed.
New Improved Formula
Works immediately and will not interrupt biological filtration
MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover is buffered to help prevent a drop in both alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity) and pH when used to remove very high levels of total ammonia.
- Do not use with permanganate or chlorite-based treatments.
- Nessler's total ammonia test kits will give false, high (or off-scale) readings.
- Winkler dissolved oxygen tests will give false, low or zero readings; use indigo-carmine dissolved oxygen tests or DO meters.
- For total ammonia testing use only salicylate-based (indole-phenol) tests.
- 16 oz. (AMRE16) Treats up to 1,440 gals.
- 32 oz. (AMRE32) Treats up to 2,880 gals.
- 1 gallon (AMREGAL) Treats up to 11,520 gals.
Non-toxic to humans, pets and aquatic life.
This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. May be used with fishes or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. This is not a medication or economic poison and is not intended for use as such.