- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / Ammonia Remover
MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover removes ammonia, chlorine and chloramines rapidly and completely when used as directed.
New Improved Formula
Works immediately and will not interrupt biological filtration
MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover is buffered to help prevent a drop in both alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity) and pH when used to remove very high levels of total ammonia.
- Do not use with permanganate or chlorite-based treatments.
- Nessler's total ammonia test kits will give false, high (or off-scale) readings.
- Winkler dissolved oxygen tests will give false, low or zero readings; use indigo-carmine dissolved oxygen tests or DO meters.
- For total ammonia testing use only salicylate-based (indole-phenol) tests.
- 16 oz. (AMRE16) Treats up to 1,440 gals.
- 32 oz. (AMRE32) Treats up to 2,880 gals.
- 1 gallon (AMREGAL) Treats up to 11,520 gals.
Non-toxic to humans, pets and aquatic life.
This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. May be used with fishes or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. This is not a medication or economic poison and is not intended for use as such.
- To remove and detoxify ammonia, chlorine and chloramines for water in ponds, add 1 teaspoonful of MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover per 15 gallons (57 L.) or 1 fl. oz. per 90 gallons of water.
- To remove ammonia in existing ponds add 1 teaspoonful/15 gallons of MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover for each 1.0 mg/L., or fraction thereof, of measured total ammonia (=0.85 mg/L. total ammonia-nitrogen).
- To control ammonia when shipping fish or invertebrates use MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover at the standard dosage rate or increase (up to 10 times) if total ammonia levels are expected to be higher than 1.0 mg/L.
- It is recommended for routine shipping of fishes and invertebrates that trial static shipping tests be performed to determine the typical levels of total ammonia that will occur in untreated water.
For complete water conditioning we recommend the use of MICROBE-LIFT/Xtreme.