- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / Aqua Xtreme
A Full-Function, Buffered Water Conditioner
- Detoxifies Nitrite
- Removes & Detoxifies Chlorine & Ammonia
- Destroys Chloramines
- Detoxifies Copper & Heavy Metals
- Boosts Alkalinity
- Adds Essential Electrolytes
- Adds A 3-Part Slime Coat Replacer
- Helps to Reduce Stress
- Instantly Ages Pond Water
MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme is a convenient liquid, single-phase, full-function water conditioner that has been scientifically formulated for use in koi and goldfish ponds. MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme should be used when: conditioning new water for ponds; adding (or prior to adding) water, new fish or plants to ponds; and transporting koi and goldfish. It is very important to use MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme when adding water to a pond that contains chloramines. Conventional dechlorinators will detoxify the chlorine in the chloramines but do nothing to the ammonia released from the chloramines. MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme will detoxify both the chlorine and the ammonia in chloramines.
- Perform regular water changes to keep alkalinity (acid-neutralizing capacity) and pH stable.
- Use MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme as needed to eliminate and control ammonia at the regular dosage rate for each 1mg/L, or fraction thereof, of measured total ammonia for each 0.85 mg/L of measured total ammonia-nitrogen.
- Use a salicylate (indolphenol) type total ammonia test kit.
Please Note: Do not use with a permanganate-based or chlorite-based treatment. Nessler's total ammonia test kits will give a false high or off scale reading. Winkler's dissolved oxygen test will give a false low or zero reading.
- A proprietary formula in an aqueous solution.
- 16 oz. (XTP16) Treats up to 960 gals.
- 32 oz. (XTP32) Treats up to 1,920 gals.
- 1 gallon (XTPG1) Treats up to 7,680 gals.
Nontoxic to Humans, Pets & Aquatic Life
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water.
- Shake well before using.
- Add 1 teaspoon (5ml) of MICROBE-LIFT/Aqua XTreme per 10 gallons of water: to fully condition water in new aquariums or ponds; before, after and during water additions; or before adding new fish, amphibians, invertebrates or plants.
- For larger applications, add 1 fl. oz. per 60 gallons of water.