- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / Dechlorinator + Water Conditioner
- Removes Chlorine (up to 4 mg/L total Chlorine)
- Destroys chloramines
- Detoxifies heavy metals
- Adds a multi-part skin slime-replacer
- Adds essential electrolytes
- Boosts alkalinity
New and Improved
- For conditioning water for ponds where ammonia and chloramines are not a consideration.
- NOTE: Where ammonia and/or chloramines are of concern use MICROBE-LIFT/XTreme.
- Do not use with permanganate-based treatments.
- 16 oz. (DECHL16) Treats up to 960 gals.
- 32 oz. (DECHL32) Treats up to 1,920 gals.
- 1 gallon (DECHLGAL) Treats up to 11,520 gals.
- 16 oz. (DECHL16F) Treats up to 960 gals. (Bilingual French & English Packaging)
This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. This is not a medication or economic poison and is not intended for use as such.
Non-toxic to humans, pets and aquatic life.
- Shake well before using.
- To condition water for new ponds, before, after or during water additions, or before adding new fish, amphibians, invertebrates or plants, add 1 teaspoonful (5 mL.) of MICROBE-LIFT/Dechlorinator + Water Conditioner per 10 gallons (38 L) of water.
- Add to transport bags at the same dosage.
- For larger applications use the following measurements: 1 fl. oz. (30 mL.) per 60 gallons (225 L).