- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / Dry Ammonia Remover w/ ClorAm-X
Removes & Detoxifies: Ammonia, Chloramines & Chlorine
For Fresh & Salt Water
Suitable for Use with Fish & Shellfish Intended for Human Consumption.
- 1 oz: 235 gal. (889 L)
- 1 lb: 3,760 gal. (14, 233 L)
- 5 lb: 18,800 gal. (71,165 L)
- 10 lb: 37,600 gal. (142,331 L)
- 55 lb: 206,800 gal. (782,820 L)
- 1 g: 8.3 gal. (31.40 L)
- 100 g: 828 gal. (3,134 L)
- 1 kg: 8,280 gal. (31,343 L)
- 10 kg: 82,800 gal. (313,431 L)
- 25 kg: 207,000 gal. (783,577 L)
For total ammonia-nitrogen, multiply the above dosages by 0.8
Patented: U.S. 4,666,610 / Canada 1,300,286 / Japan 1850992 / Europe 0203741
It is against the U.S. Federal Law to repackage or remanufacture this product.
ClorAm-X Hints For Success
- Understand Your Water Quality. Will your live stock go into... clean water, grey water (used), etc.
- Take Ammonia Readings. Before shipping; 1/2 way through shipping; at the END of shipping.
- Follow Dosage Rates. Do Not Use more than 10 times the listed dosage rate. Depending on livestock load, 5-7 times is usual.
- Treatment holds for 72+ hours.
- ClorAm-X® is completely water soluble.
- ClorAm-X® is capable of being metabolized in ordinary biological filters.
- ClorAm-X® can be combined with antibiotics and anesthestics.
- ClorAm-X® can be used for the return of water, back to waterways.
- Use a salicylate reagent test kit to determine total ammonia concentration.
- For each measured, or anticipated, 1 mg/L total ammonia: 1 oz. of ClorAm-X will treat 235 gals. of water.
- It will remove 1 ppm of total ammonia, 3.2 ppm chloramines and 2.0 ppm chlorine.