- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / pH Increase
Safely Raises pH Levels
- Formulated in deionized water
- Includes 2 pH increasers for gentle effectiveness and 3 electrolytes to help maintain osmotic balance
- Contains a slime coat ingredient for skin protection and stress reduction in pond fish
- Has a chelating agent to enhance water quality
- Not harmful to fish or plants
- 16 oz. (PHIN16)
- 32 oz. (PHIN32)
- Gallon (PHINGAL)
- Test pond water the same time each day (dawn=lowest pH; dusk=highest pH) for a pH reading above 8.5.
- Most ponds targe a 7.5 pH with an alkalinity level between 100-200 ppm (normal range).
- Add 1 oz. per 375 gallons for pond water for every 1.0 pH unit change desired.
- Apply in several steps and measure change in the pH before next addition.
- If your pond contains fish and/or plants, do no dramatically change your pH levels more than 0.5 pH unit in a 24 hour period, as not to shock aquatic life and/or fish.