- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / Pond Phosphate Remover
The Ultimate Phosphate Remover For Fresh Water
MICROBE-LIFT/Pond Phosphate Remover is a polymeric blend with outstanding qualities, including the ability to tie-up large quantities of phosphate without negatively influencing the pond water in any way. Phosphate-caused by the decomposition of organic substances such as food surpluses, dead plant matter and excretion-is only harmless in concentrations below 0.3 ppm in fresh water.
- Will not harm fish or plants
- Safely removes phosphate from pond water
- 16 oz. (PHOSRE16) Treats up to 1,600 gals.
- 32 oz. (PHOSRE32) Treats up to 3,200 gals.
- 1 Gallon (PHOSREGAL) Treats up to 12,800 gals.
- Use 1 oz. (5 capfuls) of MICROBE-LIFT/Pond Phosphate Remover per 100 gallons.
- Depending on water quality, organics and fish waste content, 1 oz. can remove between 1.0 - 1.5 ppm phosphate.
- If phosphate level is still high, repeat dose.
- In case of a very high phosphate level, several treatments may be required to eradicate the excess phosphate problem.
- Always add MICROBE-LIFT/Pond Phosphate Remover to or near the recirculating pump.