- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / Defend
Treatment for disease of ornamental pond fish caused by fungi, protozoans, flukes bacterial and more.
MICROBE-LIFT/Defend is a salt-free formulation.
- Formaldehyde (<3%)
Warning: Do not use MICROBE-LIFT/Defend with any other medications or treatments
To treat and prevent diseases of fish caused by fungus infections (typically whitish, cottony patches on fishes' skin and/or fins), and by other external diseases caused by bacteria (mouth "fungus" and fin-and-tail rot) or protozoans ("ich").
- 16 oz. (DEFP16) Treats up to 960 gals.
- 32 oz. (DEFP32) Treats up to 1,920 gals.
- 1 gallon (DEFPG1) Treats up to 7,680 gals.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use with permanganate-based treatments.
- Observe fishes closely during the course of the treatment and perform massive water changes as needed, if signs of severe stress (e.g. rapid respiration, "piping" at the surface) are noted.
- Not recommended for use with invertebrates
This product is intended for use with all ornamental pond fish. Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption. This is not an economic poison and is not intended for use as such.