- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / Bloom & Grow - Nourish
A breakthrough in carbon source technology that provides cutting-edge developments in microbiology and biophysics!
- Increases Nutrient Availability
- Contains high quality peat extract
- Contains humic, fulvic acids
- Contains a blend of naturally occurring vegetative and spore-forming microorganisms
- Helps nutrients like iron and nitrogen become more bio-available to plant life
MICROBE-LIFT/BLOOM & GROW™ Nourish contains combinations of naturally occuring microorganisms that share key traits for plant enhancement. The photosynthetic organisms will inhabit the root and vascular systems of the plant helping to modify, retain and transport nutrients. Humic is the end product of organic matter decomposition. Organic matter has a high carbon content. When plants are removed from the environment where they are grown, natural balances are destroyed and growth may be disrupted. It is a good practice to restore the plant’s natural balances with MICROBE-LIFT/BLOOM & GROW™ Nourish. Dosing with MICROBE-LIFT/BLOOM & GROW™ Nourish is the most convenient and effective method of restoring these balances. MICROBE-LIFT/BLOOM & GROW™ Nourish will enhance nutrient availability, enhance substrate and contributes to enhanced microbial activity and the overall biochemical processes.
- MICROBE-LIFT/BLOOM & GROW™ Nourish helps to maintain both appearance as well as the vigor of plants.
- The hours of exposure to sunlight and its intensity (i.e. full sun or partial shade) required for plant health vary between species. Keep this in mind when choosing plants for your pond.
- 16 oz. (473 mL.) (NOUR16) Treats up to 4,800 gal. (18,169 L.)
- 32 oz. (946 mL.) (NOUR32) Treats up to 9,600 gal. (36,339 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (NOURG1) Treats up to 38,400 gal. (145,344 L.) (For Professional Use Only)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water.
- Shake well before using.
- Add one ounce (30 mL) per 300 gallons of pond water every month.
- Increase dosage to twice a month during periods of heavy growth.