- #1 Product - PL
- Algae Control
- Barley Straw Products
- Chemical Water Treatments
- Fish Food
- Fish Health
- For Plants
- Mosquito Control
- Pond Colorants & Vinyl Cleaner
- Pond Professional
- Skimmer & Filter Media Treatments
- Sludge Remover & Nitrifiers
- Test Strips
- Water Clarifiers (Dry Formulas)
- Water Clarifiers (Liquid Formulas)
MICROBE-LIFT / AlgAway 60
Chemical Algae Eliminator Formulated for Decorative Ponds & Fountains, Irrigation Ponds, Water Hazards & Retention Ponds
- Eliminates most planktonic and filamentous algae quickly and efficiently and there's no phytotoxicity so water is safe for irrigation, turf and shrubs
- Highly concentrated (60% active ingredient) E.P.A. registered algaecide
- Keeps pond water clean and algae free
- Eliminates plugging of irrigation lines and pumps
- 1 Gallon (AAG60XG4)
- 5 Gallon (AAG60X5G)
Registered for sale in 49 states and the District of Columbia
Not for sale, use or distribution in New York State
E.P.A. Registration Number 1448-114-74466
- It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- MICROBE-LIFT/AlgAway 60 is used to control the growth of algae in decorative fountains and ponds that do not contain fish.
- For maximum effectiveness decorative fountains and ponds containing heavy algae growth should be cleared prior to using MICROBE-LIFT/AlgAway 60.
- Decorative fountains and ponds having just visible algae growth required an initial dose of 1-2 fluid ounces of MICROBE-LIFT/AlgAway 60 per 1,000 gallons of water.
- Subsequent additions of 0.2 to 0.4 fluid ounces of Algaway 60 should be made every 5-7 days after inital treatment for maintenance.
- MICROBE-LIFT/AlgAway 60 is effective at both acid and alkaline pH.
- Note: Cannot be used in ponds with fish and aquatic plants.