- Eliminates ammonia odors from chicken manure
- Improves conditions for better health
- Accelerates breakdown of litter & waste
- Increases nutrient value of litter for compost
- Effective on all types of chicken waste
- Convenient to apply by simply spraying directly on all surfaces & litter
- Utilizes natural microbes & proprietary odor neutralizers to maintain a cleaner, healthier environment in coops & yards
- Safe for users, poultry & the environment
- Product is readily biodegradable
Chicken manure is very high in nitrogen content, a factor which leads to the emission of high concentrations of ammonia.
As a result, toxic concentrations of ammonia can build up in coops. MICROBE-LIFT/CCC&D helps to remove the generation of ammonia from waste, improving bird health & reducing maintenance. MICROBE-LIFT/CCC&D incorporates the action of stable, highly-active microbial cultures specifically selected for rapid uptake of ammonia ions with nontoxic ingredients that capture typical odors associated with chicken waste & litter.
Application & Dosage
Simply spray all interior coop surfaces & litter weekly.
- All-natural beneficial bacteria blend
- Effective temperature range 45°-120°F (5°- 50°C)