DOWNLOAD SDSFast-Acting AGRICULTURAL ODOR ELIMINATOR specially Formulated for SOLID MANURE PILES in Yards and Feed Lots.
Odor Eliminator is effective against a variety of nitrogen-and-sulfur-containing compounds, classically associated with waste-odor problems including amines, ammonia, mercaptans, and hydrogen sulfide. Works within 20 minutes, based on dosage.
uses applied microbiology to promote faster degradation of manure, reduce odor, and improve handling characteristics. First, odorous compounds are absorbed to reduce volatilization. Then, a consortium of nine selectively adapted microorganisms including species of yeast, fungi, and bacteria degrade the offending compounds.
Degradation results in uptake of nitrogen and phosphorus converting it to biomass. Proprietary ingredients including enzymes and growth accelerators speed this microbial process to maximize the rate of treatment and throughput of manure.
- Reduces odor
- Reduces atmospheric ammonia concentration and associated toxicity for workers
- Improves animal health and increases productio rate in containment areas where high concentrations of ammonia and hydrogen sulfide are typically found
- Improves public relations by reducing malodors which affect the neighboring community
- Increases the effectiveness of the waste for fertilizer by adding microorganisms which improve nutrient uptake and stimulate plant growth
- Improves handling characteristics of the waste material by removing layers and liquifying solid deposits in manure lagoons and pits
- Accelerated degradation of cellulosic materials
is available in 1, 25, 50, and 100 lb. containers.