African Cichlids Sets Freshwater at a pH of 8.5
- Tap Water
- Tank Water
- Change Water
Treats up to 10,884 gal. (41,141 L.)
- Particularly for African Cichlids, make frequent partial water changes (20%- 40% every 2-3 weeks) and readjust pH as necessary.
Rift Lakes pH Readings:
|Lake||ph Range||Avg. pH|
* If desired, double the usage of the buffer per 30 gallons to achieve a slightly higher pH target for Tanganyika species.
- Contains a proprietary blend of four sodium and bicarbonate salts, together with essential trace elements which occur naturally in the African “Rift Lakes” Cichlid-waters of Lake Malawi, Victoria and Tanganyika.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Avoid inhaling powder-dust.
- 8.8 oz. (250 g.) (PH8.5SM) Treats up to 1,500 gal. (5,670 L.)
- 17.6 oz. (500 g.) (PH8.5MD) Treats up to 3,000 gal. (11,340 L.)