Specially formulated to reproduce the soil rich waters of the Amazon.
MICROBE-LIFT/Amazon Black & Soft Water Conditioner is made from natural and beneficial Humic and Tannic Acids, Peat extract and Chelated iron. It will reproduce those conditions found in the soil rich waters of the Amazon. It will also provide beautiful plant growth, as well as ideal spawning conditions. Peat will absorb carbonates and acidifies the water.
- Natural Humic Acid
- Fulvic acid
- Chelated iron
- A pH Buffer.
- Made with de-ionized/UV sterilized water.
- other soft water fish.
Note: This product may tint your water a light tea color (yellow to tan) recreating tropical water conditions. Discus like darker colored water. To recreate a really dark water Amazonian effect you can add MICROBE-LIFT/Amazon Bio-Colorant.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (ABWC04) Treats 118 gal. (446 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (ABWC08) Treats 236 gal. (893 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (ABWC16) Treats 472 gal. (1,786 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785L) (ABWCG1) Treats 3,776 gal. (14,294 L.)
Ecological Laboratories, Inc. has developed a complete line of both freshwater and saltwater aquarium products under the MICROBE-LIFT name. Each is a concentrated formula designed to supplement or replenish specific components necessary for a healthy aquarium environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
- Flush eyes thoroughly with cold water.
Note: Resin filtration and Carbon should be suspended as they will remove the MICROBE-LIFT/Amazon Black & Soft Water Conditioner added to your tank.