MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Balancer for Flowerhorn & Parrot Fish introduces millions of beneficial bacteria into your aquarium ecosystem. The beneficial bacteria work to reduce organic waste on ornaments, gravel and filter systems.
The bacteria is natural, non-pathogenic and will reduce the organic waste that fish release.
When adding new species to your aquarium always follow standard guidelines for the concentration of NH3 and NO2. The presence of ammonia and/or nitrates indicates tank over-crowding or a system that has not yet cycled. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II can be used to control elevated levels of ammonia and nitrite.
- Prevents “new tank syndrome”
- Helps to eliminate ammonia and nitrate
- Provides rapid reduction of organic waste
- Helps to clean power filters, ornaments and gravel
- Helps to reduce fish loss
- Odor Free
- 4 fl. oz. Treats up to 240 gal. (908 L)
- 8 fl. oz. Treats up to 480 gal. (1,817 L)
- 16 fl. oz. Treats up to 960 gal. (3,633 L)
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Avoid skin or eye contact. If contact occurs, flush area thoroughly with cold water.
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish, and may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.