vitamins & amino acids.
MICROBE-LIFT/Cichlid Vitamins & Amino Acids is a blend of essential vitamins and amino acids required by many freshwater fish but which may not be present in all water sources or may be removed in some aquarium filtration systems.
MICROBE-LIFT/Cichlid Vitamins & Amino Acids contains no heavy metals, phosphates, silicates, or nitrates.
MICROBE-LIFT/Cichlid Vitamins & Amino Acids will have no effect on pH, water hardness or alkalinity, always adjust your tank water’s pH separately. If you use ion exchange resins, carbon, or carbon filter pads, they will remove important trace minerals.
- Vitamins: Vitamin A (Acetate), Inositol (B), Thiamine (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Pyridoxine H Cl (B-6), Cyanocobalamin (B-12), Ascorbic Acid Sodium Salt (C-L), Vitamin E (Acetate), Biotin (H), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite (K-3), Niacin (B-3).
- Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Citrulline, Cystine, Dihydroxy-Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Norleucine, Norvaline, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine
- with Sodium Azide
- pH buffer in a De-ionized/UV-Sterilized Water.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (VAAC04) Treats 700 gal. (2,649 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (VAAC08) Treats 1,400 gal. (5,299 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (VAAC16) Treats 2,800 gal. (10,599 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (VAACG1) Treats 22,400 gal. (84,793 L.)
Ecological Laboratories, Inc. has developed a complete line of both freshwater and saltwater aquarium products under the MICROBE-LIFT name. Each is a concentrated formula designed to supplement or replenish specific components necessary for a healthy aquarium environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For aquarium use only
- Follow directions carefully
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact happens, flush eyes thoroughly with cold water