Removes & Detoxifies: Ammonia, Chloramines & Chlorine
For Fresh & Salt Water
New and Improved Formula
Microbe-Lift / Day Ammonia Remover uses a PATENTED process that removes chlorine, DESTROYS chloramines and completely ELIMINATES the ammonia that is left behind when the chloramine bond is broken.
- Ship live animals without toxic ammonia problems for 72+ hours
- Can be combined with antibiotics and anesthetics
- Completely safe for biofilters
- Tested with shrimp, shellfish, aquatic invertebrates
- In this SAME product, change the product title bar to read ClorAm-X (it currently reads CLORAM-X)
Suitable for Use with Fish & Shellfish Intended for Human Consumption.
Test with salicylic sp ammonia test kit. Ammonia Remover binds ammonia and converts it to a non-toxic form (ammonium) which is then removed by the filter.
- 1 oz: 235 gal. (889 L)
- 1 lb: 3,760 gal. (14, 233 L)
- 5 lb: 18,800 gal. (71,165 L)
- 10 lb: 37,600 gal. (142,331 L)
- 55 lb: 206,800 gal. (782,820 L)
For total ammonia-nitrogen, multiply the above dosages by 0.8
Patented: U.S. 4,666,610 / Canada 1,300,286 / Japan 1850992 / Europe 0203741
It is against the U.S. Federal Law to repackage or remanufacture this product.