MICROBE-LIFT/Iodide & Bromide (Plus Buffer) will add to the coral polyp expansion, as well as promoting brighter color in corals, tridacna clams, and anemones.
MICROBE-LIFT/Iodide & Bromide (Plus Buffer) is a newly developed proprietary formulation that will not only enhance reef life but was formulated to adjust the reef’s water pH to its optimum range.
Why MICROBE-LIFT/Reef & Marine Supplements? Sea salt mixes can contain 70 or more of natural saltwater’s essential and trace components. These help sustain water quality for the fish, corals, invertebrates and/or macro-algae as nature intended. In an aquarium “closed system”, protein skimmers, ozonizers, carbon filters and dynamic biochemical processes can reduce the important components, including calcium, strontium, molybdenum, iodide, bromide, iron, vitamins, amino acids and essential trace minerals.
Iodide is very important to the heath of many soft coral. It may also enhance coloration in stony coral aquariums.
- Potassium Iodide
- Potassium Bromide
- a pH-Buffer in De-ionized/UV Sterilized Water.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (IODIDE04) Treats up to 590 gal. (2,196 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (IODIDE08) Treats up to 1,180 gal. (4,660 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (IODIDE16) Treats up to 2,360 gal. (8,920 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (IODIDEG1) Treats up to 19,200 gal. (72,580 L.)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish but may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.