Ammonia Remover – New and Improved Formula
Gives beneficial bacteria time to multiply and recover if the biological filter gets damaged, keeping pond fish from being stressed.
- Every ounce removes 1.25 ppm of toxic ammonia per 150 gallons of pond water by forming an irreversible complex to reduce free ammonia to safe levels
- May be used at startup, when making water changes, replacing lost water due to evaporation or when your pond is overstocked with too many fish
- Neutralizes residual chlorine and destroys deadly chloramine
- Treats ammonia burn in pond fish
- Safe for use with all pond fish and aquatic life
- 1 fl. oz. (30 mL.) (AR01) Treats up to 60 gal. (227 L.)
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (AR04) Treats up to 240 gal. (908 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (AR08) Treats up to 480 gal. (1,817 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (AR16) Treats up to 960 gal. (3,633 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (ARG1) Treats up to 7,680 gal. (28,071 L.)
Non-toxic to humans, pets and aquatic life.
This product may be used for all aquarium fish including those intended for human consumption. This is not a medication or economic poison and is not intended for use as such.