Safely Raises pH Levels
When used as directed:
- Safely raises pH levels
- Is not harmful to aquatic life and plants
- May cause some brief cloudiness depending on water quality
- Two pH adjusters for buffered effectiveness
- Three electrolytes to help maintain osmotic balance
- One slime coat ingredient for skin protection and stress reduction
Note: With all pH adjusting products, the alkalinity level (water hardness) should be adjusted to a normal range (100-200 ppm) before any effective and stable pH adjustment can be made.
Make recommended application in several steps to avoid over-adjustment and pH bounce.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (PHINF04)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (PHINF08)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (PHINF16)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (PHINFG1)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
- Avoid skin or eye contact. If contact happens, flush area thoroughly with cold water
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish but may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.