MICROBE-LIFT/Strontium & Molybdenum (Plus Buffer) are bio-available natural components that will provide for vibrant growth of corals, tubes, clams, and calcareous algae.
MICROBE-LIFT/Strontium & Molybdenum (Plus Buffer) does not require any pre-dis-solving and are essential elements for hard an soft corals, which are normally depleted by filtration and coral absorption. This proprietary formulation will help maintain the reef waters proper pH in addition to providing the bio-available Strotium & Molybdenum.
Why MICROBE-LIFT/Reef & Marine Supplements? Sea salt mixes can contain 70 or more of natural saltwater’s essential and trace components. These help sustain water quality for the fish, corals, invertebrates and/or macro-algae as nature intended. In an aquarium “closed system”, protein skimmers, ozonizers, carbon filters and dynamic bio-chemical processes can reduce the important components, including calcium, strontium, molybdenum, iodide, bromide, iron, vitamins, amino acids and essential trace minerals.
- Strontium Chloride
- Molybdic Acid Sodium Salt
- a pH-Buffer – in De-ionized/ UV-Sterilized Water.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (SM04) Treats up to 590 gal. (2,196 L.)
- 8 fl. oz. (236 mL.) (SM08) Treats up to 1,180 gal. (4,660 L.)
- 16 fl. oz. (473 mL.) (SM16) Treats up to 2,360 gal. (8,920 L.)
- 1 gal. (3.785 L.) (SMG1) Treats up to 19,200 gal. (72,580 L.)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Follow directions carefully
This product is intended for use with all ornamental and aquarium fish but may not be used with fish intended for human consumption.